Facebook being a social networking site helps you reach out to friends, family and others. The ones whom you can't meet on a regular basis or the ones you knew once upon a time is now just a few seconds away. How do you reach out to them? You search them by their names and voila you hit jackpot. In this article, we will be showing those of you who wish to change their names. This also imparts a little knowledge about the facebook name change limit.
Firstly, you must use your real name on Facebook for people who are your friends need to feel safe and secure as they talk to you or add them as your friend. Your name carries the weight of righteousness. Think it this way, won't you feel like communicating with those people who use their real name? When a person does that he/she becomes more responsible for his/her action online.
How can you change your name on Facebook?
- Log into your Facebook account by typing in your e-mail id and password.
- Once you're on the Homepage of Facebook, take your cursor to the top corner of the right-hand side of the change. Press on the inverted triangle sign.
- Once you do that you will see a drop-down box appearing in front of you.
- There will be many options on the drop-down menu. You need to go to the bottom of the page and click on the settings option.
- Once you click on settings option a page opens. You need to click on the general option which lies on the left side of the page.
- Click on the option that says Name and has your name written in the adjoining box.
- You can now erase your last name/first name or add something along with your existing name.
- Once you're done editing your name click on the option that goes review change.
- You'll be asked to re-type your password and save the changes.
Many times women change their name after they get married. Or people add some funky adjectives to their existing names to make it more fun and happening. This is how Facebook account name change happens.
You must always remember that your request to change your name every now. And then will not be fulfilled on Facebook. There is Facebook name change limit and we'll be discussing about it now.
All about Facebook Name Change Limit
Facebook blocks a user from changing their names on a frequent basis. If you wish to change your name and are prevented from doing so it means you've reached the Facebook name change limit. You can always ask for help from Facebook by typing your query of ‘Why can't I change my name on Facebook?’ You will get to open the form issued by Facebook where you can upload documents proving your changed name is legal for Facebook will need proof once you state as to why you want to change your name. Facebook will reach out to you through email. We hope this article helped you on the Facebook name change limit issue.