Thinking of giving YouTube a shot with your own videos? Here’s how to create YouTube account on the mobile phone and start making a fanbase instantly!
YouTube is one of the largest video sharing platforms in the world. It is also the second most visited site on the internet. You can well imagine how much of scope it has for exploring your video talents!
You can easily start your YouTube channel by following a few simple steps. But first, you will need a Youtube account. If you’re wondering how to create YouTube account on the mobile phone, this tutorial will help you.
Create YouTube Account on Mobile Phone Easily
YouTube is owned by Google and a Google account is everything you need to sign in to YouTube. Therefore you will have to create a Google Account which will give access to YouTube as well.
- Download the YouTube App (Android and iOS)
- Tap on the icon and it will prompt you to sign in.
- Click on the icon.
- Now you can add a new account on YouTube app.
- Tap on the option that says Create Account.
- Follow the steps to make a new account easily.[ecwid_product id="49653411" display="picture price addtobag" version="2" show_border="1" show_price_on_button="0" center_align="1"]
The account will give you access to playlists, YouTube channel subscriptions and a lot of other stuff that. You can create new videos and upload them to YouTube with your new Google Account.
Here’s how to do the same thing from a desktop computer on the web.
- Go to Youtube.com and click on sign in.
- From there, you would be asked to enter the details of your Google account but you can skip that.
- Click on the option that says, More Options.
- Now select the option, Create Account.
Create YouTube account on mobile to open a Channel
To open a YouTube account on mobile is half the deal. What’s the fun if you can’t upload videos to YouTube? To upload videos, you will need a channel and this is how you create one.
- For this, go to Youtube.com and sign in with your newly created account.
- After that, click on the icon that says “post new video” or “upload”.
- When you do this, YouTube will ask you to create a channel.
- Enter your details to create a new channel.
And that’ll be it. You are all ready to shoot and upload videos on YouTube now. Now you can also comment on other videos and flag videos you don’t like. YouTube will serve you video recommendations according to the videos you watch.
Create YouTube account on mobile and Verify it
To verify your new YouTube account, you can follow the simple steps. Verification allows you to upload videos of more than 15 minutes. This also creates a stronger security shield for your account. You can use your phone number to authenticate account in the future.
- Go to Youtube.com/verify
- They will ask you to fill up your phone number.
- Enter your phone number and wait for an OTP.
- Enter the OTP in the space and verify yourself.
Remember that your Google Account is the key to your YouTube account. If your Google Account is deleted, you will lose all your YouTube activity and videos. So, make sure both the things are always intact.
James writes SEO/SMO articles for businesses that want to see their Google search rankings surge His articles have appeared in a number of Websites. He contributes articles about SEO/SMO techniques regularly.