Yes, you can easily create YouTube account without Gmail address and it works the same way. Do you want to do that too? Here’s a quick tutorial for you!
You can use YouTube with just any email address you like. It can be your work email, your personal webmail or an email from other services like Yahoo Mail. All you need to do is sign up for a Google Account using the same email address. Let us show you how.
How can you create Youtube account without Gmail?
We’ll guide you through the steps of creating (or signing in at) YouTube accounts without using a Gmail address.
- Go to the Google Account without Gmail signup page. You can open this link on your phone or PC.
- Follow the instructions on the page and register the email address that you want to use for the Google Account in Your Email Address field. (We’ll use this address for logging into YouTube later.)
- Fill out all other details on this page and proceed to next screen using Next button.
- After this, accept the terms and conditions for the Google Account.
- You will be asked to verify the Google account from the email inbox you registered with at Google.
- Go to the email inbox (the email you entered in step two) and find the email from Google to verify your new Google Account.
- Now go to YouTube and enter your email address to log in to Youtube.
- Voila! You can use all the features offered by YouTube using this email address.
YouTube account without Gmail" width="798" height="592" />
After completing the last step, you can upload videos to YouTube, comment on other videos. This new email address allows all the general features to be used without hindrance.
When you create YouTube account without Gmail, however, remember that all your YouTube correspondence at your preferred email address. If you have subscriptions at YouTube, emails for new updates will be sent to your non-Gmail inbox.
Your non-Gmail inbox will also be used for recovering your account in case anything happens. It is advisable that you don’t use any IMAP or POP3 account for this purpose. Use a well-established service like Yahoo or AOL mail as they have better mail server handling. Personal server accounts can bounce emails at times and are less secure to use.
Therefore, we’d like to say that it’s really simple to create YouTube account without Gmail if you follow instructions. All you need is an email that doesn't belong to Google according to your preference. Google won’t always ask you to create a Gmail Account to use YouTube, however, it is the preferable option as both the products come from the same parent company. If you have more concerns about the process, you can email us or get in touch to discuss the issue.
James writes SEO/SMO articles for businesses that want to see their Google search rankings surge His articles have appeared in a number of Websites. He contributes articles about SEO/SMO techniques regularly.