More than often people want a page on Facebook that doesn't resemble the profile they have. This Facebook page can be about anything you want. Today we are going to talk about the procedures that you should follow in order to have a Facebook page public. So, are you ready to get started and have some fun on Facebook?
What is the exact purpose of a Facebook public page?
When you start your own company or have a business that needs the attention of the audience from all over the world, then making a Facebook page public is the only road to follow. Your prospective customers can be anywhere and Facebook is a great social media to reach out to them. There are many advantages that a Facebook profile doesn't have and a Facebook public page does. You will be able to understand the mindset of your clients. Interacting with them on a personal basis via the Facebook public page will help them understand you and your brand in an easier and better manner.
How to create a Facebook page?
Before you start making your Facebook page public it is time to have a Facebook page. So, follow these steps to see how you can create one.
- Log in to Facebook with your E-mail id and password.
- Click on the option that says“create a page”. You will find it on the corner of the right-hand side.
- Choose an option from the several categories based on the type of business you have.
- Then, you will have to fill in some more details regarding your business.
- Once you are done you can click on the option that says “get started”.
- Add pictures and other interesting things to make it more attractive.
What procedures do you need to follow to make a Facebook page public?
After giving you a small taste of what a Facebook public page can do, it is time we teach you how to create a Facebook public page. Also, you have to keep in mind the Age restrictions and country restriction options in mind before setting up the Facebook page.
- You have to log in to your Facebook account. Enter your E-mail id and password for this.
- We are assuming that you already have a company or business page. Go to that page.
- Do you see the settings option? Click on that. It will be present in the right corner and will be found at the top of the screen.
- Now, click on that option. You will have to undo the restrictions on the countries that can't see your Facebook public page.
- If your page is suitable for everyone then undo the age restriction option as well.
- Save the changes you just made.
- Now, your Facebook public page will be visible to everyone.
A Facebook public page can do your business way more good than you can imagine. Also, if you want the world to know your brand then it is high time you create a Facebook public page.
Alicia loves to dig into social media platforms, explore what’s possible and share her knowledge with readers. She also has deep interest in anything related to promoting businesses on social media, writing better and being happy!